|Name of Post/PS||subject/ Trade||No. of posts||Qualification & Relevant Experience|
|1||Principal (PS-20)||Admn||1||B.Sc Engg in Electrical/Civil/Auto/HVACR with 10 Years experience. Computer literate.|
|2||Vice Principal (PS-19)||Admri||1||B.Sc Engg Electrical/Civil/Auto/HVACR wilti 08 Yedfb cxpeiiente ,Cumpuler literate.|
|3||Chief Instructor/ HOD (PS-19)||HVACR/ Electrical||1||B.Sc Engg In relevant technology with 08 Years, Computer literate.|
|Civil/Auto & Diesel||1|
Instructor (PS- 18)
|HVACR Tech.||1||B.Sc Engg in relevant technology with 03 Years experience. Computer literate.|
|Auto 8i Diesel Tech.||1|
|Physics||1||M.A/M.Sc in relevant field/subject, MBA/MPA/M.Com for Management Post, Computer Literate|
|HVACR Technology||4||B.Sc (Engg) / B.Tech (Hons) in relevant field
|Civil I »-i hnology||4|
|Auto St Diesel Tech.||4|
|Welder (Arc & Gas)||1|
|Aluminum & Steel Fabricator||1|
|DIT||1||MCS/BCS(Hons) or equivalent|
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of institute, post and Subject/Trade/Technology on the envelope against the post applied for. (Separate application(s) should be submitted for each post).
- Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Existing Govt. /Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies/local government’s employees may apply through proper channel. Advance copy will only be considered after receipt of NOC from the parent department.
- The Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university/college/institute. The candidates possessing B.Sc. / M.Sc. Engineering degree must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- All appointment will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations and will be station/institute specific and non-transferable. Quota for Disabled / Minorities will be observed as per Govt. Policy.
- Application on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website (tevta.org) along with C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of C.N.I.C. and one recent passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address through registered mail/ courier latest by 26^* October, 2015. Proof of posting will not be considered proof of delivery.